Saturday, October 15, 2011

SWEETEST OF SWEETS.

Happy Sweetest Day! 

The mister and I don't really participate, I have to stay true to my one and only Valentines day. So our romantic evening consisted of going to the gym, a run through wendys (to cancel out the gym of course ha!) us sitting in the wendys parking lot while Nate ate his burgers, a trip to the craft and book stores, and then home. Where I ate a delicious spinach and provolone sandwich. I realize everything I said is just oozing in romance and how could I possibly say we don't participate in this holiday?!? :)

 Oh but enough silliness ... here are some oh so serious family photos we took this weekend.\


oh photobooth- more fun than you should be.

Happy Saturday night ... we are going to get up bright and early for a fall hike, I am pretty excited!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment