Wednesday, October 12, 2011

AFTERNOON DATE.

To celebrate the last day of my glorious staycation the mister took me The Cheesecake Factory. The epitome of American Gluttony but oh so delicious anyway :)

I decided to debut my Missoni for Target dress ... and just had to wear my new shoes again. Because staycation is a special thing that deserves to be treated as the most special of occassions! ha!

 she wore: Missoni for Target dress; Vera Wang for Kohls Tights; GoJane heels; American Apparel Leather Pouch; Forever21 Jacket.
he wore: Target plaid woven; 21 Men corduroy blazer and denim; Target shoes

After we ate lunch we went to the book store where I picked up the best book ever. Or at least the best book if you like to obsessively make lists! I do. A lot. 


I will be back later tonight with a best of the week staycation edition. For now, the husb and I are back in our jammies, stella is cuddly, and it looks like its going to rain at any moment so we are going to watch a movie and perhaps have an afternoon/evening cup o' joe!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment