Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIY GLITTER BOOTS.

Happy Sunday dear readers, I hope its a good one for you?

I am working today- an odd shift with a 6 hour break in-between, so here I am :)

This weekend has been glorious and the perfect preview to fall. The air is changing and its oh so refreshing! We ran some errands yesterday and this is what I wore...

 she wore: Forever 21 sweater; Old Navy denim; DIY boots

I updated these boots myself after I saw these cute booties! All you need is glitter glue and a brush- make sure your boots are clean and dry, apply coats of glitter while following the seam lines until it has the coverage you desire. I did 4 coats and then touch ups to get a solid glitter look.

 Super simple and much less expensive.

Hope your weekend was everything you hoped it to be!

Xo-
Janae

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing! You are a genius!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!! nice job.

    http://beyonddacloset.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    from London

    ReplyDelete