Sunday, October 23, 2011

HERE COMES THE SUN.

Sunday nights are so bittersweet.

The mister and I had such a good weekend. Really, I can't imagine a bad fall weekend. But I may be biased by my favorite season. Maybe.

This is what I wore to the corn maze on Saturday. I am pretty obsessed with my sweater. And I was happy to have an excuse to wear my rain boots. It was incredibly muddy after two days of rain ... we really know how to pick our days for outdoor activities :)

 she wore: Head to toe Forever 21 :)

 Such sweet fall memories!

Here is to a happy Sunday night ... and the start of a most wonderful week!

Xo-
Janae

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! That looks like a great night. I love forever 21 too! i love your blog. New follower over here. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete