Friday, October 28, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND.

 Welllll ... I was going to do a 'real' post tonight buuuuttt ... I feel pretty lazy.

So I leave you with the funny story that last night I locked our keys in the car at the gym ... our only set to my car of course ... only to realize we had no phones, money, or apartment keys to save ourselves as they were locked in said car. A lot of running around the neighborhood, dropping in on acquaintances and using their phones to call the friendly local police department, an waiting in 40 degree weather in sweaty t-shirts we got the car opened and are only slightly embarassed to go back to the gym where everyone witnessed the cop car with flashing lights assisting us. It was marvelous :)

Oh and the ironic part? Was holding 'The art of Happiness' by the Dalai Lama the entire time. Talk about a lesson in looking at a difficult situation at a different angle!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment