Saturday, October 29, 2011

3 STEP DIY.


Here is a quick 3 step DIY I did today to jazz up one of my notebooks. I l-o-v-e chevron prints! You could do them in multiple colors or keep it simple like I did, either way, super cute!

One Notebook. Painters Tape. Paint. Paint Brush. 

 Set your tape to your preference. I chose to keep it all about the width of the tape (I just eyeballed it). However, I think it would be adorbs at all different widths too!

 Paint away. I had to use 4 coats of white and two of the blue. 

Let dry for about a half hour (oh how I love that acrylics were made for impatient peeps like me!)
and then enjoy your new personalized journal! How fun was that??

Xo- 
Janae

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much! I just found it the other day and looked at all of your blog posts! sewchrissy.blogspot.com is my blog you should check it out. :{)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest idea I have ever seen. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete