Saturday, October 8, 2011

STREET FAIR PT 1.

I could completely bombard this post with pictures from this fun filled day ... but I will try to keep it under control. So we will proclaim this as Part 1 of the Street Fair :)


I.Love.Street.Fairs.

Just to get that out. This one is particularly fun because it takes place twice a year and has some of the best crafters. We saw so many cute booths, I could have stayed for hours!

 she wore: all f21
he wore: target tee; levi denim

 A little more of our day thanks to instagram ...
 tornado coffee ... so disgusting but the energy from it is ... ah-mazing.
 I have become such a sucker for tree photos this week. Just so pretty.
 Baby Alpacas! and Alpacas with Cruella Deville hair!
 Thats my pops. And some leaves.
I snap a picture of this sculpture every year ... because its awesome. And our favorite local shop. 

So until part 2 ... have a happy Saturday :)

Xo-
Janae

2 comments: