Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PONCHOS AND PYTHONS.

Not really pythons ... but python print. One of my favorite fall trends right now is texture on texture and python is so perfectly subtle. The remixx options are endless really. And do you know how proud I am of the Gap for having these jeans? I am super proud! Gone are the days of the Gap khaki.

 F21 poncho, boots, necklace; Gap denim

Well its Tuesday guys, and that makes me happy because I only have a 4 day work week! Oh thats right, starting Friday I am taking a 5 day stay-cation and I am pretty stoked to spend all that time with the mister. We are planning a shop update, a day trip or two and will be going to the best street fair ever and procuring the best pumpkin ice cream on the planet!

And Friday we are launching a pretty new look on this here blog. I am pretty excited to share!

Happy Tuesday!

Xo-
Janae 

No comments:

Post a Comment