Thursday, November 24, 2011

TOP 5: THANKFUL THOUGHTS.


Her Thankful Thoughts:
1. This Blog- I am so grateful to have this little nook of the interwebs. I have 'met' so many sweet people. and I am so thankful for each and every one of you who stops by! Your comments always brighten my day.
2. My Personal Growth- I am so so so thankful to my ability to embrace change this year and in turn growing as an individual. I made more time for what I love, started a new store with the husb, and let myself explore more things and encouraged myself to learn.
3. Our Little Nest- I love our apartment. Everything about it just has us all over it. I love coming home and being home. Its made me a real homebody!
4. Career Advancement- Promotions, Store openings, and having the opportunity to work with some really awesome individuals has been a great experience this year. I am so thankful for everything I have learned this year!
5 My little Family- Saved the best for last! I am so thankful for my Mister, he makes me laugh so hard it hurts, listens to me vent my problems, and makes beautiful (and sometimes weird) art for me to feast my eyes on. And I am thankful for Stella Bean, she is the sweetest thing I have ever had the fortune of knowing, she makes our little home complete :)

His Thankful Thoughts:
1. My Family - I'm thankful to have such a loving and supportive family. Especially my wife and puppy. I just love my girls. They mean everything to me.
2. My Creativity - I'm so glad to have this as such a big part of my life. And I'm doubly grateful that I've been doing so well with my art recently
3. My Friends - We don't keep in touch as often as we should, but when we do I remember exactly why they were my friends in the first place.
4. Netflix - Janae, Stella and I have had a lot of good times this last year on the couch with each other watching some old classics and some new favorites.
5. All of the Little Victories - You really need to cherish all of the little ones you get, whether it's doing well at Comic Con, showing a painting in a gallery, saying something people "like" on Facebook, or finding something you've been looking for.

What are you thankful for this year??

Xo-
Janae and Nate

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for. I am really thankful and feel super blessed to have such a wonderful family. And I am thankful for each day that I get to see the sunlight, feel the kisses of the raindrops and look at the moon and stars. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I how both of you shared what you are thankful for. So sweet. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing what you are thankful for! It IS the small things in life like sunshine and the vast beautiful sky that we take for granted and need to remember are gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i was the only one who got the warm fuzzies when something as simple as a facebook "like" happens. glad i'm not the only one who can celebrate the details of life.

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete