Thursday, November 17, 2011

COMPLIMENTING COLORS.

I am 18 minutes into my 25th year of life ... ca-ca-ca-crazy!

I am also up waaaaayy past my bedtime ...Ha ha!

I wore this little complimenting ensemble last weekend, I love these leopard booties. I had been waiting for the 'perfect' outfit to reveal itself for these foxxy shoes but you know what? Sometimes you just gotta force them and see what happens. I was pretty pleased as punch :)

 she wore: all Forever 21 with exception of the pants ... UO.
he wore: 21Mens denim and jacket; Target thermal; chucks

So what am I going to do on this milestone birthday? Take a mini road trip of course! And only to the best restaurant I have ever been to ... I am positive there will be oh so many pictures on here come tomorrow. 

And oh my lands we bought Stella Bean the cutest little coat this week and I spent some time accessorizing it, I will def. try and get pictures of her to show you all, simply adorbs!

Well I am off to give myself a middle of the night mani because I am oddly awake, new surge of energy with age? I'll take it!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment