Saturday, November 12, 2011

GOOD DAY. SUNSHINE.

I am really glad the weather man was wrong about it being gloomy today, the sun is out and oh so bright and its shaping up to be a glorious day!

We woke up and made lots and lots of coffee this morning, plopped on the couch and watched a little Wallace and Gromet. I will never get over the awesome-ness of claymation and stop motion. Such an intense art form to create so my respect for the creators is crazy.

But enough about claymation :) I wore this the day I left on muh trip. The pictures don't do my tunic much justice because its actually a peach-y gold shimmer fabric that I love. And my obsession is growing more everyday for faux fur. And I also love layering pieces that have equally awesome linings like this satin one. Pretty sweet.

 she wore: all Forever 21

And no, I cannot pack light. Its impossible. I was gone 4 days and I had to use the largest suitcase we had. I don't know how people can be so compact when they travel! If you do, let me know your tricks! :)

We are spending our afternoon with Nate's family celebrating his daddy-o and my birthdays. I can't believe my birthday is later this week, this year really flew by!

Have the sweetest of Saturdays! We will have a few new items in the shop tonight so ch-ch-check it out!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment