Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TELL ME LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

I am going to face the music here peoples. I will not, cannot, and probably will never be able to commit to a style. I just can't do it! One day I want to wear a floral dress with thigh high socks and sweet shoes covered in glitter and the next I want to wear leather shorts and what can only be described as a 'Yeti Vest'.

Maybe I have a commitment problem. Or maybe I just can't say no.

I do envy those with distinct style. But I will just always be a mix n' match, syle by the seat-of-my-pants kind of girl who dresses based on mood/state of mind. 

So there you have it. In black and white. If you care hahaha!

 she wore: Forever 21 Vest; DSW Boots
he wore: 21Mens jacket; chucks

 Have you checked out our shop update yet? I am in love with the new painting series Nate is working on, so romantic :)

 Well I have caught up on some much needed sleep after my last days of 3rd shift, and I am finally catching up on everyone's blogs, so much inspiration to read up!

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. You sound just like me!
    I am alllll over the place, but I like it that way. : )

    ReplyDelete