Friday, November 25, 2011

GIVING THANKS.

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving ... we spent time with both families, ate lots of food, and took the time to really think and soak in what we are thankful for. I wish we thought about this more often, its so easy to forget the little gifts of life.

I have been up since 2 this morning- went into work at 3:30, witnessed Black Friday Chaos and then came home to a relaxing day with my little family. I even snuck in a little nap- it was delightful :)

This is what I wore for Thanksgiving festivities. What I love about this outfit most? Mint and Rust together, the pleather fantastic-ness of the this skirt, the thick heel of my boots, and the pony on my sweater. Some pictures sprinkled in of my families house- pops and grandma cooking, the sisters and our little family portrait in the backyard.

 she wore: Forever21
He wore: 21Mens Cardi and Tee; Levi denim; Target shoes

 Isn't Stella Beans new coat precious?

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete