Sunday, November 20, 2011

25 BEFORE 26.


Something the mister and I started last year was a Birthday goal list. I got the idea from  A Beautiful Mess and it's just a really great way to start off your year ... I love making goals (and lists)! This year there is so much I want to learn. I am really looking forward to challenging myself!

Today was one of those perfect rainy fall days. Still kind of warm with a misty rain that just makes you want to stay inside. We celebrated my birthday with my family, had some cake and then came home to finish decorating the Christmas tree ... I know I know, its early. But you know what? I just couldn't wait any longer :) Now we are cozied up with a hundred candles, coffee, some good jams and a sleepy Stella Bean. 

Today life is really good.

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment