Sunday, November 13, 2011

DIY: VINTAGE SLIDE SUNCATCHER.

Somewhere throughout my years of searching sweet home decor on these here internets I stumbled upon a picture of slides hanging in a window. I never saved the picture but it inspired this easy as pie DIY!


 And then you end up with beautiful views of Paris, Bermuda, The Mohave Desert and the Riviera!

 I really lucked out with the slides I found on Etsy. They were all dated between 1952-1960, labeled, and of the most amazing places!

If you follow me on Instagram then you probably saw that I spent a good part of my afternoon at the fabric store accumulating some Christmas cheer :) I started my holiday DIY's and even convinced the husb to start slowly pulling out the Christmas goods this week with the grand finale of the Christmas tree on my birthday ... you have no idea how excited I am ha ha. This is probably the earliest I have ever been bitten by the Christmas bug so I am just going to go with it.

We hope you had a lovely Sunday ... here is to a non-manic Monday!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment