Saturday, September 3, 2011

GEE, ITS BEEN QUIET.

What a week! I feel like like I haven't been on the inter-webs in forever. It was a crazy ending to a busy week so the mister man and I decided that today needed to be an easy day. We had an afternoon date of lunch at Pasha, a yummy Turkish cuisine joint near our place and then went to see Our Idiot Brother (I mainly wanted to see it for Zooey Deschanel, won't lie :)) it was pretty hilarious and recommend it for sure!

I am pretty much in love with asymmetrical hemlines right now, and this little number (if not mistaken) was only a mere $20. Really, you can't beat that. Its a scorcher here in the midwest today so cool was key, and a little cardigan for the movie theater. It never fails I freeze when we go to the movies!

 Heritage 1981 dress; Love 21 Cardi, F21 Sunnies and Sandals; Jo Totes Millie Camera Bag

I received my Millie bag from Jo Totes this week! I adore it. I have been wanting a chic camera bag to carry all my picture taking necessities while out and about and this was worth it.

Hope you are all having ahh-mazing Saturdays (one of the last of summer!) I will be back later with a best of the week :)

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment