Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HALF WAY THERE.

Hello! and happy Wednesday!

I am having the nicest day off. Well, minus Stella's visit to the vet but even that wasn't too bad. However, we were warned that she is getting rather plump so the poor thing is now on a diet :( No more sneaking cheese and peanut butter for this little lady!

I was feeling a little retro today. I love this blouse with its pinwheel-like design, and the fringe vest? Well we all know how I feel about fringe! Summer is definitely winding down around here, the trees are starting to and it has rained almost everyday so I am soaking in my last chances to wear my platforms and sandals. Can you believe its officially fall on Friday??

 Love21 Blouse; F21 denim, vest, jewelry; Missoni for Target clutch; Big Buddha platforms

 And just so you know, I am like ... in l-o-v-e with this clutch.

This past weekend I was told by a nice old gentleman that I reminded him of Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane. It was about this time last year I was told that I looked like Melanie, the 70s pop star. I won't lie- a little flattered that I share somewhat distance similarities ha ha I really think its just the hair!


 What do you think?


Have a splendid evening ... we will be cozy inside on this rainy evening!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment