Friday, September 9, 2011

SHADOWS OF SUNSHINE.

It was a terribly beautiful Friday. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and I got to wear my new $12.50 skirt from Forever 21 :)

I was feeling crafty last night so I fashioned this little mint-lace-pouf-concoction to go with my Friday ensemble. I love mint and rust together, the marriage of spring and fall colors makes me smile.

Our day was pretty mellow, after work I took a short snooze and then we picked up dinner. This weekend is promising with a grocery excursion (our fridge is e-m-p-t-y) and a gallery opening tomorrow night. I also plan on lots of crafting and creative endeavors, I have been deprived all week!

 everything F21 with exception of handmade pouf

Today was fun, but I know tomorrow will be a blast :)
 
Xo-
Janae 

No comments:

Post a Comment