Today started off in true fall fashion with cold temps and lots o' rain. But it gave way to gloriously blue skies and only semi coldness. Go us! :)
1. The season itself really- the warm sun, cool breeze ... the scent of rotting leaves on the ground. Really, its all pretty glorious! Plus, the cool air means we can finally take Stella for walks again.
2. Hiking- Though most people partake in this activity during the summer we like it in the fall. Not as hot, the trees are prettier and the air is just so darn cool and fresh! L-o-v-e it!
3. Layering!!! Jackets, sweaters, scarves, and ponchos (for the missus) ... favorite season for dressing for sure.
4. Missus: EVERYTHING PUMPKIN! Lattes, coffee mate creamer, ice cream, candies (though not actually pumpkin flavor), candles, pie, pumpkin orange hued clothing. I just love it all and soak it in while I can :)
5. Mister: EVERYTHING HALLOWEEN! Skeletons, vampires, ghosts, goblins, witches brew, bats, scarecrows, mummies, and all that spooky stuff. Dressing up, eating candy and being creepy - this is the second best holiday of the year.
What are your favorite things about fall??
Janae and Nate