Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GRAY SKIES.

Its another delightfully overcast day- who knew I would be so happy to have gray skies and cool temps?

We had to take Stella Bean to the vet today, and this abandoned building stands next to it. I rather enjoy the mac n' cheese orange paint job, its pretty fantastic. And thanks to gloomy days I have had The Good, The Bad, and The Queen songs running through this brain of mine. If you have never heard their music, you probably should, its a perfect mellow sound.


 she wore: F21 Denim and Cardi; Heritage 1981 Tank; Target Sandals and Faux Fox Tail; Boutique bag
 he wore: 21Mens Flannel; Levi denim; Chucks

 This tank top helped to satisfy my need for something galactic inspired, and it was only 13 bucks (score!). 


Stella wanted in on the photo action, isn't she caaaa-ute? :)

 Happy Tuesday everyone, tomorrow is hump day!

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. super nice your blog! really like the bag ..

    ps.
    btw I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog.. step by my blog!
    Viaggio Della Farfalla
    The Key Item

    ReplyDelete