Sunday, September 11, 2011

BEST OF THE WEEK.

 Enjoying Fro' Yo' as much as possible and playing video games with my mister.

 Oh you know, just stylin' my barbies and celebrating birthdays.

 Pumpkins! And a mob of ducks kept us entertained.

 This little lady melts my heart every day. And this was the best weather forecast I had seen in a long while!

 Watching pretty purple sunsets and going out on dates with the best husbs ever :)

 Fancy shoes and playing with new toys with Stella. 

I have been eluding to a new project that I have been waiting to put into the shop ... well here is the official unofficial unveiling ha ha. I have a strange obsession with all things AirStream so one day I just sat down and started painting my dream trailer. Well that turned into 4 and now here we are. This week prints of these trailers will be available in the shop- I will post the official announcement on the day :) I am pretty excited to finally put some of my own creations in the shop and not just my vintage finds!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment