Wednesday, February 8, 2012

POP!

I love that its Wednesday ... and I love this neutral outfit with a pop of apricot. I bought this blazer last spring and have barely worn it, today I set my mind to wear it more because I basically fell in love with it all over again. A lot of love happening today :)

 she wore: Forever21

Devastation happened today. I finally received my mint loafers from asos and wouldn't you know ... too big! Oh the outfits I had planned for these shoes. Woe is me. So back to the post office they go and I will patiently wait for the right size to come back to me. The crises we fashion obsessed go through ... ha!

On the plus side- I will be painting my nails with OPI for Sephoras Spark-tacular! tonight, which one can only be happy when your nails sparkle!

Happy Wednesday!
Xo-
Janae

4 comments:

  1. gahhh that blazer is too great. I'm on the hunt for some colorful blazers to add to my outfits. and those mint loafers sound like they're right up my alley. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am impatiently awaiting their arrival- you bet your boots they will be on here immediately :)

      Delete
  2. LOOKING FANTASTIC SWEETIE AND I LOVE YOUR SUNNIES! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete