Saturday, August 13, 2011

Xo DATE NIGHT oX

 Last night the mister man was a sweetie and took me out to dinner. So after lazing around the house all day I was glad to have an excuse to put a cute dress on!

So off to dinner we went and then a little shopping at Target to pick up really exciting things like cereal bowls and notebooks before heading home to spend some quality time with the puppy :) I also managed to get started on a photo album for our vacation fujifilm instax pictures. And yes, we went on vacation about two months ago and no, I had not started any of my memory preserving projects for it. All in time! 









she wore: all F21
he wore: 21 Mens tee; Chip and Pepper denim; Old Navy Flip Flops

Today we are celebrating Nate's momma's Birthday and at some point this weekend I have been promised putt-putting... So here is to the start of a great weekend! Cheers!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment