Saturday, August 13, 2011

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES.

Today we helped celebrate Nate's momma's birthday, the family all got together to eat and play games and it was a jolly good time :) Plus, I won at Apples to Apples and that like- never happens!

This morning we ran some quick errands and these were taken bright and early. I am pretty much in love with this lace dress, it has a jersey lining so its incredibly comfy and don't even get me started on my obsession with these new loafers!! Overall, I pretty much felt pretty awesome today ha ha.








She wore: oh everything Forever 21 :)
He wore: Target tee; Levi denim; Old Navy Flip Flops; H&M aviators

We are going to get cozy on the couch and watch Alfred Hitchcock's Charade. I wanted an Audrey Hepburn movie and he wanted a not-so-girly flick. Compromise is a good thing :)

Happy Saturday!

Xo
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment