Friday, August 19, 2011

DENIM ON DENIM AND CMYK

Thank goodness for the weekends.

This is what we wore on Friday. I had a denim day at work and decided to go all out :) The mister looked like stud in his outfit (or at least I think so!) I am pretty obsessed with his black skinnies. I like to obsess about his clothes just as much as I do about mine ... ok, well maybe not as much as mine but I do like to obsess every now and again!

Our Friday was pretty laid back, dinner at home and some readin' and TV watchin'. Right now we are pretty stuck on 30 Rock and The Office reruns. I think we are pretty stuck on reruns all together! The price you pay for only having Netflix and not actual television. But we enjoy.

 she wore: denim on denim and handbag f21; H&M scraf as headwrap; Style Diaries 
he wore: H&M denim; 21Men woven

Style Diaries is current my favorite book. I am overflowing with inspiration right now! I just want to rework my entire closet :) 

Dreaming up all things fall right now, an inspiration board is probably necessary at this point ...

Xo-
Janae 






No comments:

Post a Comment