Thursday, August 11, 2011

BLACK AND YELLOW, NOT JUST FOR SPORTS FANS.

I wore this outfit awhile ago on a little family walk. Don't you just love walks on a summer night? I think summer night and Autumn afternoon walks are my favorite ... and walks on the beach ... aaand spring mornings. Oh my, I think I might just like walking :)

But enough silliness- on a more important note: clothing! These shorts didn't make the big purge cut so I no longer have them, but I think they look pretty cute in this picture. We made our way to a closed down dry cleaner (that had a drive thru no less!) and snapped away. Stella wanted to pose too ha ha



 she wore: F21 shorts, tee, and cardi; charlotte russe flats
he wore: Target tee; Levi denim; Old Navy Flip Flops

We also managed to find a closed down car wash. Hm, you all probably think we live in a really shady part of town with all these closed businesses. But no worries, its thriving :) 

And now I realize that the energy drink/walk thing is kind of an oxy moron, but sometimes you just need that extra boost. (I do not condone the consumption of such drinks on a regular basis as they are pretty terrible for you.)

I am sending the mister man on a food mission, this gal is h-u-n-g-r-y!

Xo-
Janae

PS look for a post by the long missed Nate tonight! Forgive him, he is just super busy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment