Sunday, August 14, 2011

ITS SUNDAY.

And we have been hard at work on little projects from painting to sewing, for the shop and just for fun. I love Sundays, the only thing I don't like about them is that it means work is tomorrow. But we try not to dwell on that for long and just squeeze in as much fun as we can :)

This morning we went to brunch at one of our favorite places. It was beyond delicious and I probably don't need to eat the rest of the day if I am honest about my caloric intake this morning ha ha.

she wore: Oh Head to Toe F21
he wore: Target Tee; Levi Denim; Chucks


Putt Putt was on the agenda for today but the sky is rather ominous right now- I will putt putt this week if its the last thing I do ... and thats a promise! (Because I know you are oh so concerned if I get to go putt-putting or not)

Happy Lazy Sunday!

Xo
Janae





No comments:

Post a Comment