Monday, August 22, 2011

PASTELS AND PLEATS ARE PRETTY NEAT.

I felt really girl-y this morning when putting my outfit together. I am pretty much in l-o-v-e with this skirt because the movement of it is like crazy perfection. Yes, I go as far as to say crazy perfection! And honestly, give me lavender, pumpkin, peach, mint, or cream right now and I am a happy girl, so basically, I was happy today :)

 she wore: American Apparel Skirt; F21 Woven, flats, sunglasses; Department Store hair clip

 I actually picked this hair pouf up this weekend when I want back to school shopping with my little sister, I bought it in this creamy-pink color and a peachy pink. Pretty excited about wearing them a hundred different ways this fall ... and even dreaming up ways to make my own! 


I hope everyone's week started off on a fabulous note!! :)


Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment