Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ECO FRIENDLY SUPPLIES.

Ahh, don't you just love helping to save the planet, and new school supplies? Check out these super cool school supplies that don't scream "TREE HUGGER!!" and one of them is even a fun DIY (thanks design*sponge, I heart you!)

Oh- and these are not just for the kiddos, I think they are just as cool for the office or home office :)

I love love love my goodbyn, I have this pretty purple hue!


 When I was a kid we had scented crayola crayons and I am pretty sure that nothing about those helped the planet ... but these are pretty awesome recycled pens and come with cool names like Ninja Berry and Aloha ... shop smencils at Uncommon Goods.
I think these are super pretty- and just begging for a good art project- recycled colored pencils from Green Backpack

 This is a great DIY project for using scrape paper- I think they would look cool done in old comic books too for the boys- Design*Sponge.

My baby sister started her senior year of high school today! Yikes I feel crazy old, I remember picking her up in front of her elementary school- they grow up so fast! 

I hope you all had a terrific Tuesday! Almost half way through the week!

I used a lot of exclamation marks today- I must be excited! :) :)

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment