Sunday, July 10, 2011

HARD AT WORK.

Confession: I have a new-ish found love of staining wood. I stumbled upon this realization last fall while putzing around in my parents garage and decided to play with their wood stain on a block of wood I wanted to turn into a wall hanging. So of course there after I thought up all sorts of ideas of things I could do with wood stained pieces but inevitably life got in the way and I have pushed it to the back burner until yesterday. I finally set out to stain a whole slew of wood that I had collected over the past few months and now I am just itching to get to painting on them :)








Ta-da! I am really looking forward to working on these ... its a bummer I am out of town all week for work. Definitely something to look forward to for next weekend!

xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment