Monday, July 25, 2011

GOODBYN.

Anymore it seems like everyone tries to make even a small effort to help out the eco system and lessen their carbon footprint. I know the mister and I try to do small things like use totes for groceries, reuse any plastic bags we accumulate for multiple uses, turn out lights and attempt to grow some herbs and add to the green space as much as apartment dwellers can. So when I first heard about Goodbyn products I thought they sounded pretty nifty, seeing as you don't have to use any baggies and your lunch can be self contained, cooled and easily transported! And let me tell you right now I am not being endorsed for this, I just simply like the product ... or the idea of it since mine has yet to get here :) So after putting it on the back burner for a while I finally broke down and bought two, one for each of us and I am pretty excited for their arrival!



So here is to no more plastic baggies!

Xo
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment