Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HOW TO DRESS FOR A HOT DAY.

This is the question I have been asking myself since I got up this morning (ponder face)

Its hot, its humid, and to be honest I have felt less than inspired for dressing lately. Harem pants and tank tops have been my go-to this week (please don't judge) and this is just the conundrum I hate to find myself in.

So of course I turn to trusty LookBook because where else can you find such a collection of fashionable individuals? Some of my favorites from today ...






Still swooning over peach and mint- oh please let this be a color palette that stays awhile! And don't even get me started on the amazing denim shirt in picture 3, I am tempted to pull out the bleach and try to make my own!

Note to self: remember your accessories, remember cool head wraps, and remember a dress is always acceptable :)

xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment