Friday, July 8, 2011

VINTAGE FLORAL.








Forever 21 Necklace, Cardigan and Dress//Go Jane Gladiator Sandals//H&M Stack Rings//American Apparel Bow

I am pretty much in love with Ballerina buns lately, and add a sweet bow and its absolutely perfect! However, I am rarely one to be completely sweet so I added the sandals, and I tend to wear these sandals with super girlie outfits, just something I noticed about myself :) 

Nate and I took an incredibly long walk this evening on a path neither of us has taken. It was full of cotton candy skies, gorgeous paths, good conversation and ended with sore feet ha ha One of those evenings where its perfect to walk right at dusk. Oh how I love summer time! 
Tomorrow we are actually going to take shop pictures! I am so excited I can barely stand it! I am also planning on doing a little painting, a little wood staining, and a little watermelon salad making. I found a pretty amazing recipe last week and can't wait to try it!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday night full of love and fun!
xo-
Janae
 

No comments:

Post a Comment