Thursday, July 7, 2011

THE LITTLE THINGS.

Its hard to believe it is already Thursday- but oh so glad since that means tomorrow is Friday! Nate and I have been slowly piecing together what we need to launch the shop soon, picking up fabric for photo backdrops, cleaning up items, painting and thinking up new creative projects ... I just love it all! And looking back through pictures of this week I realized it was a really good one, it makes me look forward to the weekend even more ...

Sleepy puppies with lots of wrinkles, a project waiting to happen, riding around with my little family and the guitar pick that just happened to fall in the misters shoe when Paul Banks from Interpol threw it into the crowd! It was an ahhh-mazing concert for sure :) 

As for now its starting to storm and I have a freezer full of popsicles calling my name ... happy Thursday!

xo-Janae




No comments:

Post a Comment