Thursday, July 21, 2011

COTTON CANDY SKIES.

We went to yet another ball game last night! This time it was waaaay swanky because Nates work was gifted a Suite to watch so we had the luxury of air conditioning (hallelujah!) and the drinks were on the house (diet pepsi and mountain dew, yes please :))

I went it this minty number with a pop of rust. I could pretty much put rust with anything right now. And not to rush too much but I am so anxious for fall, I am just itching for browns, rusts, pumpkins, and shades of mustard. But enough of that, I held off on the autumnal colors and chose mint so summer is still going strong!






she wore: Heritage 1981 dress; H&M belt; F21 sandals; Target bag and faux fox tail
he wore: Target tee; Levi's denim; UO sunnies
So glad tomorrow is Friday, after work we will be heading to eat with Nates family and kick off our weekend right! :)

xo
Janae

PS I realize I am super smiley heavy today- I blame it on the fact that I am happy as a clam sitting here eating mint chocolate chip ice cream with my little family :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment