Wednesday, March 14, 2012

IT'S IN THE AIR.

 she wore: Forever 21 Dress, hat; Target Cardigan, bag, and tights. 
he wore: Target woven; Levi Denim; Chucks

Sunshine! Warmth! Green grass! These are a few of my favorite things today. Also- Reese peanut butter eggs. Seriously, the best thing about Easter candy. I am impatiently waiting for Nate to come home so we can take Stella Bean to the park and run around ... I also think that a hot fudge sundae is in order from McD's. Best bang for your ice cream buck for sure. Hands down. No question about it :)

I am just dying to plan a summer vacation. Nothing too crazy, just a perfect long weekend get away with nothing but relaxation and quality time. We went to Nashville last year and loved it. It will be a hard trip to top!

Well enough blah blah ... I hope you lovelies are having an amazing day!

Xo-
Janae

2 comments:

  1. Aww such a pretty dress and hat - and the huge heart ring, SO lovely!
    Also the Mr. looks neat in his double denim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat- it's so fun and summery!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete