Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BICYCLE BUILT FOR TWO.

So so many amazing trends happening right now in the fashion-sphere! I love love love this dress, the floral print is sweet and pretty and the cut out sides made it extra special. The next time I wear this I want to pair it with a straw hat and a picnic :)

 she wore: Forever 21 Dress and Cardigan; Target Heels and Tights
He wore: Target tee; Levi Denim; chucks

 I bought what I think is going to be an AWESOME book this evening- I will share more details tomorrow, but I am pumped to get into it. Pretty soon we will be cleaning out this little nest of ours and having a garage sale, I started a new journal, and we are looking at a little remodel in our shop. I am excited to get these projects going and to be doing them alongside Nate ... the next few months are going to be amazing, I just know it!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment