Saturday, March 3, 2012

WEEKEND MINI MAKEOVER.

This was our living room this morning. Though I thoroughly enjoy bright colors and lots of pattern ... lately the mister and I have been talking about a more simplified, minimalist take on our little love nest. So in one afternoon- 2 hours tops, this is what we came up with ... and it only cost us about thirty bucks.
 I purchased the fabric/made the pillows today, and purchased the black tote from Target to hold my magazines under the end table. Everything else we already had! I reused an old frame to showcase some of our Instagrams (ordered via Postal Pix) I love a quick re-do to freshen a space and I love how pairing down on things makes it look so different! Spring cleaning has officially begun around here ...

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks incredible! Such a good job!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete