Saturday, March 10, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND!


Happy weekend my friends! I feel like I truly deserve this weekend- this was a week of working my tail off and dealing with some of life's unpleasantness that I tend to put off (doctors appointments, anyone?). This morning the mister and I slept in till 8:40! The small things in life, you know. We drank our cups of coffee and set to work on a mini bedroom makeover that I am pretty excited to share with you later this weekend! I am really into these mini makeovers and design on a dime -this may or may not be a plug to get myself on the show- and I am really really pleased with how things have turned out. We are spending the rest of our day taking pictures for the blog, running around town, and I have been promised with a date night :)

What are your plans this weekend?

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment