Thursday, March 15, 2012

HERS AND HIS STYLE.

I am not really positive where this amazing spring week has gone, I cannot believe that it is already Thursday night! Tonight was pretty awesome for a Thursday night- I got to catch up with a friend over coffee who I don't get to see often enough, made dinner for my mister and spent some quality time with my little family while snugged inside away from the thunderstorms that rolled through. Its really the little things in life.

This is what I wore for one of our evening walks- I am oh so glad that we have resumed this old routine. I miss ours little walks in the colder months!

 she wore: Forever 21 sweater, skirt, tights; Francescas flats; Old Navy (thrifted) jacket.
he wore: Target tee; 21Mens jacket; Levi denim.

Tomorrow is my day off and I plan on spending it crafting and cleaning- I have some sewing projects I have been putting off for awhile now.

Hope you guys have an amazing Friday!

Xo-
Janae

3 comments:

  1. i love the leopard shoes!!! ;-)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those shoes are divine!!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete