Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MAKEUP FAVORITES: REVLON.

I am not a makeup snob- if I like it, I will buy it regardless of brand. These are some of my Revlon favorites, all are under $8 and perfectly fabulous!

Just Bitten Kissable Lip stain in Darling- This lip stain goes on purplish and glossy and leaves your lip soft and a berry-ish color as it wears. Its as good as chapstick and has a minty tingle when you apply it- love!


PhotoReady cream blush in Flushed 200- goes on smooth and lasts longer than a powder blush. You can put it on thin for a tint or layer it on for the perfect pinky glow.


Matte Lipstick in Wine Not- I am really excited about dark lipsticks for fall, its so 90's angst-y. I purchased this color last fall and love it for its bold perfect shade of burgundy.


ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black- I have been doing liquid cat eye liner since I was in the eighth grade and I have made my way through dozens of brands but I always go back to this one, it has a felt tip for easy control and deposits the perfect amount of color.

I will be sharing several of my favorites over the week- do you have any standbys or new found favorites in the beauty department?

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment