Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FAUX INK.

 she wore: forever21

This is the closest you will see me come to actually getting inked. My irrational fear of needles prohibits me and my self professed fickle-ness, I just don't know if I could ever commit to anything! So this press on did just fine, plus it was glittery and smelled like blueberries for the first few days.

I have also found myself in the cross roads of bangs or no bangs again- every few months I debate this. Decisions Decisions.

This week I am working 5am mornings and its kind of kicking my bum- heading to bed around 8:30pm with the sun still shining is weird! The pay off though? I am two days away from a 3 day weekend :)

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. I will never get a tattoo because of my fickleness too! I can't believe it smells like blueberries, how cute!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete