Tuesday, July 31, 2012

LEATHER AND LACE.

What a wonderful weekend it was- I think I have a case of the Monday blues every week!

We had lots of delicious food, I got 6 loads of laundry done (that was a feat for me!), spent time with family, shopping, and movie watching. Three days of lazing bliss. I have been oh so very unmotivated lately- it may be because of my crazy work schedule, but I am just obsessing about spending quality time with the mister and not a lot else. I can't remember the last time I picked up a craft project or even perused for inspiration. Dry spell maybe?

But fear not, I mustered enough strength to put a decent outfit together for you all :) I really love this top- the feminine chiffon with the leather trim is a contrast I rather enjoy. Oh, and the back of this lace blazer? Makes me happy, I love the pleated detail.
she wore: Forever21 top and blazer; Old Navy Sweetheart skinnies; Pink and Pepper loafers; Boutique bag

It was a beautiful sunset that night- it really made me want to have a sunset picnic soon!

Well happy Tuesday, kids- I hope its a great one...

Xo-
Janae

3 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup ta tenue! Joli sac!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow what a beautiful blazer! You're right, the back detail is incredible!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete