Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ITS BEEN A LITTLE QUIET.

I guess it has been pretty quiet around here- things have been so busy that the internet in its entirety have been on the back burner. Not one to make excuses since we all have loads on our daily plates, but I have no idea where this week has gone so far!

Gearing up for a pretty big garage sale at my parents this weekend is eating up a lot of my time. For just being the mister and me we sure have accumulated a lot of things in our 3 years of married life and its time for a major purge. But more on that later.

I suspect it will be pretty quiet until Sunday- I have loads of pictures waiting for edits to share fun things like outfits and makeup and nail art (its really an obsession now!) so stay tuned.

To all my readers in the US of A- Happy Independence day, I hope its was full of hamburgers, hot dogs, lemonade, and fireworks! (isn't that what the 4th is all about?)

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment