Friday, May 11, 2012


Printed back packs are super popular this summer and vary in price from $15 and up- this bag cost me $11.99 and is completely unique to my taste.
Supplies needed: Canvas bag - I found mine at hobby lobby, Craft Foam, Acrylic or Fabric paint, brushes, scissors, Sharpie.

Get Started: Draw your geometric shape on your craft foam, I chose a triangle for mine. Cut out as many of the shape as you want in variety of color- I used a total of 5 colors so I had 5 triangles.
 Plan ahead! Piece your shapes together as you go to get a great composition.

Work your way around the bag, I had to fill in my stamped shapes with more paint as I went a long to get a nice solid shape.
And there you have your very own, customized printed backpack! Add personal touches like key chains or some embroidery to make it all yours.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment