Friday, April 27, 2012

EASY BOOKENDS.

I have been on the hunt for the perfect bookends for awhile now. Since I have yet to find my investment piece of a bookend I decided to try a practical and inexpensive way to contain my cookbooks. The answer came to me in the form of bricks! For .49 a piece I paid less than a dollar! I simply attached some felt to the bottom to protect the vintage stereo they sit on and bam, done in like 2 minutes.


I hope your week ended on a high note- tomorrow I am helping my baby sister get ready for her senior prom ... senior prom. So hard to believe this is the last dance I will provide a cover up, do her makeup and be her apparel adviser. ::sniff:: They grow up so fast.

Any fun plans for the weekend? I would love to hear! The mister and I need a good idea for Sunday :)

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment