Thursday, August 30, 2012

HERS AND HIS STYLE.



Three things:
1. I am actually wearing something other head to toe Forever 21! (Gasps all around!) The dress is H&M last season and the bow is H&M this season.
2. There are actually leaves on the ground! and on one of our walks the other day there were leaves blowing off the trees in the breeze- its beginning to look a lot like Autumn. (Still 90 degrees though)
3. I have had the worst headache all day- and a random fact is that when I have headaches I have a crazy sense of smell. All day I have smelled onions and grass. Weird, right? I thought so too.

I am excited for the weekend as always- and am looking forward to dinner tonight with the mister, he just needs to hurry home!

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! The print is lovely!

    I've had a terrible headache today too. I hope you feel better soon!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete