Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MUST SEE: BACK TO SCHOOL FLICKS.

I l-o-v-e back to school. I really do. Never mind that work gets more crazy and the commute to said work slows down with all the school bus stops- its so nostalgic! Here are 4 of my favorite movies that get me in the back-to-school state of mind (in no particular order of favoritism) ...

 The Breakfast Club

 Bueller ... Bueller ... Bueller ...?

American Graffiti

Grease ... I still want a Pineapple dress like Frenchie.

I have always been a fan of youth reads and a Beverly Clearly classic I like to revisit for BTS is The Luckiest Girl. It reminds you of all the excitement for the unknown of the first day of classes. ::sigh:: I know, its crazy how much I reminisce. Anyone else? :)

Tomorrow is Wednesday- our half way mark- I am so excited for the weekend!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment