Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HERS AND HIS STYLE: CROSS MY HEART, I LOVE YOU.

 she wore: Forever 21 tank and skirt; Charming Charlies skull bracelet
he wore: 21Mens tee and denim

YAY FOR WEDNESDAYS! I won't bore you with the blah blah boring details of my week but I will say I am glad to be half way to the weekend :) I wore this outfit on Sunday for the 5 minutes we actually left the house. I am kinda of looking forward to being hermits again this coming weekend- getting things done and feeling accomplished after a long creative dry spell is refreshing.

I am pretty excited about wearing more maxi skirt/ platform boot combos this fall. I love how the midwest experienced a brief fall teaser and now everyone just has autumnal brain :)

But lets not rush the pretty summers end- I still want more pool time!
Xo-
Janae 

2 comments: