Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HERS AND HIS STYLE: CONVERSE.

Who wears short shorts? Well, not me. At least not typically. But really this summer has been so so hot that I caved and have actually worn them on several occasions. I typically prefer dresses but you know, it's always nice to change up your closet staples.

Oh, and I really like studs and grommets right now. I hate saying the 'edgy' look because I feel like its kind of a cliche term that everyone uses (i.e. a dress has unfinished hem lines to give it an 'edgier' look, or notice how every up and coming designer seems to have a girly or womanly collection with an edgy twist?) Blech. None-the-less though, it is edgy looking ;)

I love that we both have chucks now- Nate has worn them for years and years, I am a newbie- yes, my first pair! Its fun to be shoe twinsies with your sweetheart.

 she wore: Forever 21; converse
he wore: Levi denim; American Apparel tee; converse

 Happy Wednesday!

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. You look so sweet with your matching Converse. I bought a pair way back in 2005 but then they fell apart a few years later and I never got round to buying a new pair. Mind you, my little bro has the same size feet as me and I bought him a pair for his birthday. He must be about to outgrow them...

    I hate the word edgy too! It makes me cringe!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete